Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday: Remixes I Like Better Than The Originals

Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been a little under the weather, but I am back, and will hit you with four awesome tunes today. I think there are many different ways to enjoy all forms of art. I feel that music, particularly live music, thrives and grows off of the relationship between those performing, and those listening to it. If a song is simply just good, it may only be good for a short time, or it could be good forever, but it will never be great. However, a good song can be a great remix. Here are four examples:

M.I.A. - Paper Planes (DFA Remix)


Phoenix - Lisztomania (Holy Ghost! Love Paris Remix)


LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls (Holy Ghost! Remix)


La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream Let's Get Ravey Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment