Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Mix: That Fucking Guy - One Last Summertime Dance Party

While a great deal of my free time consists of searching for new music, a good portion of that involves DJing for friends, at parties, and the like. As I have been stingy with the posts lately (the new job makes it hard to listen to music during the day), I've decided to share my latest mix. Hopefully you'll enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed putting it together, but my hopes are that this blend of house, nu-disco, and indie rock will keep your summertime groove going a little longer (in spite of all the shitty weather we've been having).

I will attempt to post mixes like this regularly, so you can follow me as That Fucking Guy on Soundcloud, or right here on DRTN.

Enjoy!

  One Last Summertime Dance Party by That Fucking Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment